Below is a list of various forms used by JBO – these forms should only be completed by league administrators.
- Association Application for ParticipationFor associations to apply for JBO participation
- Certificate of InsuranceThis is an example of a Certificate of Insurance, required to be turned in to JBO no later than April 1st of each calendar year. Association Name must be listed under ‘Insured”. You must carry both General Liability AND Accident/Excess Medical Insurance. You must list Junior Baseball Organization, Inc as “Certificate Holder” or “Additional Insured” with our address of P.O. Box 784/Sherwood/OR/97140.
- Player-Team Waiver FormFor team or player waivers
- JBO Code of ConductOfficial JBO Code of Conduct
- jbo-roster-2017 – This is a fillable Microsoft Excel spreadsheet form – below are the steps to complete the roster form:
- Download the form and save it to your hard drive.
- For each team roster, please use the file name structure of “Association_XX_LastName” where XX is you division and level, and LastName is the last name of the coach. For example, an Oregon City Midget American team coached by John Doe would be “OregonCity_MA_Doe”.
- Fill in the form for each team. All rosters will now be submitted electronically. Each District Commisioner will collect their rosters, review them, and then submit them to the JBO board for approval. Contact your District Commissioner to ask how to submit your roster(s) electronically.
- ONLY EXCEL FILES WILL BE ACCEPTED!!! No pdf scans, jpeg images, our other formats!